Monday, June 13, 2011

Running around Seoul

Korea: 06/13/11 Night

06/12/11
No pics from yesterday. Lots of family time with people visiting the house, including one of my cousins and his wife/kid (never met the wife/kid before). Later some of us went to go eat agu jjim and then I took the bus with another cousin to Daehak-ro, where there are streets lined with stores/restaurants/etc, to shop and take sticker pics. Bought a pair of peep-toe heels. I think they might be normal here, but scandalous back home. Haven't decided.

06/13/11
Navigated the big bad world of Seoul transportation.. did a practice run to the school where I'll be teaching. Seems simple enough, but it's going to take me about and hour and 15 mins to get over there. :( Need to remember to bring my ipod. Listen to some podcasts or something on the way.

Then I met up with A in Myungdong! Getting familiar with the place.



We ate shabu shabu kalgooksoo. I thought it was just ok at this place.

Huge ice cream cones! GREEN TEA <333




Since Namsan Tower is really close to Myungdong, and the weather was really nice, my mom wanted to go ride the cable car up. It was pretty cool... minus the fact that Lee Min Ho was not with me! I immediately started craving watching Boys Over Flowers after riding the cable car HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment