Thursday, June 2, 2011

Going a million miles a second

AHHH. Inundated with a bajillion things I need to take care of by next week.

Today was pretty hectic, but it was also filled with people who are near and dear to my heart. Actually, it sorta felt like my pseudo-birthday (my real one is June 11) because a good friend of mine stopped by Richmond and treated me to lunch as an early celebration. And then later, I met up with my sweet mentoring group and my mentor had a cake for me (complete with a candle :D) since they wouldn't be able to see me next week.

Blessed with such awesome people in my life. And even though I feel like I'm being pulled in 2498 different directions right now, it's a scary an exciting time and I am glad I'm accepting opportunities, instead of being complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment