Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Delirious

It's already been an interesting journey to the motherland. I am running on maybe 30 minutes of sleep.

There are things in life that I'm willing to try once, but will probably never want to do again. Such as spending the night in Dulles Airport. Was just about to fall asleep on a bench when this man started yelling and cursing about his ruined business trip over the phone. Nothing says good night like a grown adult acting like a 3-year-old.

But we are making all kinds of friends on this trip too. This straight-up-from-Korea grandpa was totally lost since he doesn't know English, so my mom and I decided to help him out and let him tag along with us to the gate. Of course when we get to security, he has to go through the checkpoint like 5 times! We felt bad for just leaving him so we had to wait for him to get his act together. It was pretty hilarious.. my mom and I could not stop laughing, prob bc we were TIRED. We are apparently bffs with him now, along with any other Koreans we pass along the way. He gave us his phone number and address and told us if we came to Pusan he would buy us good food. xP

This is the last post before I'm in foreign land! Can't wait to board and SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment