Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hiatus

There are a bunch of potential topics I could cover in this entry since it's been a couple of days since I've written. Since I cannot choose, I'm making a list! Because I love lists. :)



1. I went to a concert a couple of nights ago and I ended up really liking the opening act, Scars on 45. I have to say, there is no comparison to recorded vs. live music, when the artist is good. Love love love live music.
2. Spontaneously made a trip up to Charlottesville this weekend, and I think it was good for me. I've been feeling like a fish out of water lately, and it was so refreshing to genuinely laugh and smile and be my weird little self around friends. The weather was amazing too, which only added to my happiness.
3. Today, I went for a run and this guy/girl stopped me. They asked me whether I believed that there was a mother God, as well as a father God and tried to tell me that there is evidence of this in the Bible. WTF? First off, no, there is one God. Secondly, there is freedom and salvation in Christ. He is the only way, and maybe if these people were Christians, they would focus on that while evangelizing instead of a moot point. I engaged in the conversation for a bit, but I knew that no matter what I said, they weren't going to change their minds as much as I wasn't going to change mine, so I continued on my run. I think this is a movement in my area, because this is not the first time that I've been approached about this.
4. My knees hurt from my run. :( It's like my knee caps popped out of their sockets. Hope that they'll feel better soon.
5. Another week of school.. yeah. Let's do this.

The end!

1 comment:

jancyswords said...

Take care of that knee, hun! I visited Cville a few weeks ago too and it actually felt nice!! Have a GREAT week!!!

Post a Comment