Thursday, October 6, 2011

Carving music review


I had a 4 hour carving session today. I knocked my wax tooth out in 3, but that's still a few hours of uninterrupted work. So I decided to check out a new album, Wolf Gang's Suego Faults.

I have a hard time liking artists in their entirety. It's usually a song here, a song there that I enjoy in an album, and could live without the rest of it.

This album is no exception, but there are a handful of notable tracks that include:
-Lions in Cages
-Stay and Defend
-Suego Faults
-The King and All of His Men
-Midnight Dancers

But it's a solid album overall.. even the songs I found myself skipping over weren't ear-bleeding awful. I would elaborate but I'm currently studying for a test tomorrow. Seriously, tests put the damper in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment