Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tousle me softly

Went all-out grocery shopping for the first time in a long time. I usually just pick up 1-2 items that I need at the moment when I go, but I've been eating so unhealthily lately bc I've been running out of food. It's so much easier to pick up dinner or eat random carbs lying around.. aka haven't gone out of sheer laziness!

I replaced a lot of items that I ran out of as well.. like this!

  
Just the shampoo. Also, I did not add the hearts but they're cute. Thanks Google! 

The best shampoo ever for people with thick, crazy hair! I do not have typical Asian stick-straight hair. It is really wavy and sometimes has a life of its own. I don't usually believe the hype in the front of the bottle (ie I was convinced that shampoos for curly hair vs straight hair were basically the same product in a different package) but this really does bring out that "tousled" look in my hair compared to other shampoos I've used. I love it! Except my hair is really long now, so I have to use a lot.. and run out of it faster..

No comments:

Post a Comment