Tuesday, May 10, 2011

And if you have a minute why don't we go, talk about it somewhere only we know



Glee cover of Keane-Somewhere Only We Know

Randomly found this when I was searching for the original version on Youtube, and I have to say, Glee does it some kind of justice. And I say that as someone who loooooooooves the Keane version and is not a Gleek (or whatever they're called).

Had an almost full work day.. came in a couple hours late, but I probably won't be able to get away with that anymore. :T I forgot how exhausting it can be! Until this week (when I'm picking up more hours), I would still have enough energy at the end of the day to go out for a run, but now all I want to do when I get home is pass. out. I think I'm gonna try to run anyway.. the weather has been too awesome to waste! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment