Saturday, May 28, 2011

Eggrolls and window shopping

Chill Saturday. Went over to a friend's house to make some bomb eggrolls to bring over to a picnic.. they are seriously SO good. Def ate more than my share of them. :T Then went to said picnic. Afterward, we (M, N, and me) headed over to Stony Point to walk around and burn calories from all the eggrolls/other picnic food we ate.

At one point, we were checking out dresses at a store, and picking stuff out for ourselves to try. I suggested we up the ante and pick out a dress for each other.. the results:


 The dresses we chose for ourselves. 


 
The dresses we chose for each other. The dress worn is chosen by the person on her right.

It was a fun experiment! I actually really liked the dress M picked out for me, even though I never would have given it a second look on the rack myself. But I am saving my moolah so did not buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment