Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cookout numero dos

The Memorial Day weekend festivities continued on for me as I went to my second cookout/bbq in a row today. I finally played the ubiquitous-in-Richmond game cornhole. As prejudiced as I was about it being a "really Southern/country" pastime, I have to say it was pretty fun.. actually started getting a little competitive!

Afterward, my roommates and I made it a movie night and watched 127 Hours. Pretty intense.. makes me not take water for granted, at the very least. I think I freaked out the most when the main character (SPOILER ALERT) dropped his water bottle instead of the famous other part of the movie. But I also freaked out about that too and closed my eyes. And yet made my roommate narrate every detail of what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment