Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day off

Had a nice Thursday off. I think I appreciate it all the more because I've been working a lot the past few days. Got my tire replaced, with the help of my favorite brother, and had a lovely dinner with my mentoring group from church. I've grown to truly be thankful for this group. At first, I really had my doubts about whether I could really be myself around them and they would actually care about my problems/victories but I see God in them, using them and working in them, and it's so encouraging. Plus they're just a fun bunch. :) We had a good laugh over trying to push my mentor's extremely heavy TV back into place (she just got it repaired and it was too heavy for her to move into its proper location on her own) by sitting on the floor, placing our feet on the set, and shoving it in with all four of our weight combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment