Wednesday, May 4, 2011

B is for NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Somewhere in me, an Asian mom is incubating.

So I got my grade for histology. 95 on the final exam, but B as an overall class grade bc I messed up earlier in the semester.. due to laziness and random distractions in my life.

Honestly, I was mad! It was (and is still) killing me that I have this on my dental school record now. Yet everyone I've told is like "-______- Are you being serious.. chill the freak out. It is not the end of the world." And when it comes down to it, they're right. Plus, it could've been worse. I could have ended the semester with a C and gotten kicked out of the program, soooo.. yeah. Could have been A LOT worse.

So I am chalking it up to the Asian mom in me getting some training.. my imaginary kids better be getting 4.0s! Just kidding.. I will love them unconditionally..

No comments:

Post a Comment