Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sick?

My throat is sore and my body feels like it got hit by a truck. I don't have a thermometer but my face is subjectively warm.

It all started yesterday in my afternoon class. I kept falling asleep during lecture (normal; no reason for concern) and afterward, when I was in the lab, my fatigue did not go away. I felt so spacey and lethargic even though I slept enough the night before and had my daily coffee fix. Halfway through, I just got up and started wandering slowly to the bathroom and around the classroom even though I'm usually good about focusing on my work during class time.. my bench table neighbors were like "um are you ok?".. "rough week huh?"

Yesterday I just figured I was having an off day, but judging by the way I feel right now, the clues point to infection infesting my poor body. Eek. Come ON immune system, do your thang!

I have a test tomorrow, so the show must go on tonight, but come tomorrow afternoon, it's bedrest for me. Unless I miraculously feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment