Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Closing the door on cadavers

Today I went to the interment ceremony for the cadavers we dissected in Gross Anatomy earlier this year (seems like AGES ago). For some reason I felt compelled to go, even though it was an optional event. I debated with myself for a while, since I'm usually reluctant to go out of my way for functions outside of school, but I'm glad I went. Very thankful to those that gave up their bodies so that we could learn.

In other news, I lost my phone at the ceremony but a good Samaritan picked it up. The last person I happened to call was a classmate, so Samaritan called my classmate, who went back and got my phone for me. Thankful!

And I think those are the highlights of the day. Oh I went to spinning class today.. went 16 miles.. coulda done more but I had to go pick up my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment