Monday, November 14, 2011

Kashi pizzas

I love pizza. I'll eat any kind any time, but I do have a taste for good, quality ones. This started in college when my eyes were opened to pizza beyond chain restaurants. I believe that the pizza in Charlottesville is severely underrated.. Christian's, Vita Nova (SO UNDERRATED), Mellow Mushroom. I crave them all on a regular basis. I'm more of a crunchy, thin-crust eater, with only a couple toppings, so Christian's/Vita Nova steal my heart. There are a few places I've tried in Richmond, and they're ok, but they just do not compare to these two.

So I'm a bit of a pizza foodie. And at the bottom of the ranks is frozen pizza. However, my mom randomly bought a Kashi pie one day a few weeks ago, and so I had the chance to try it. And let me tell you, this is quality frozen pizza. If you bake it directly on the oven rack, the crust becomes a crispy that slightly resembles my favorite places' ones. Plus it's (kinda) healthy! So I've been obsessed with these lately.. my favorite is roasted vegetable.


I seriously should get paid for this advertising... but it's so good! Quick, cheap (well cheaper than going out to eat, but more expensive than other frozen pizzas), has some sort of nutritional value.. dental student's best friend. At least this dental student.

No comments:

Post a Comment