Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm just going to go ahead and say it

I don't like dancing! It's not even like I secretly like it but I'm insecure about my moves (believe me, I know it's not pretty), I really just don't enjoy it. Even when I'm by myself I rarely, if ever, have any urge to get up and bust a move. Of course, I can't live life avoiding all dancing (maybe I should have lived in the Footloose town), so I can comfortably do an awkward sway/wave my hands jig, but that's about it.

I just came back from salsa dancing.. someone tried to teach me but no dice. The steps are logically not that hard, but for someone with absolutely no coordination, I was a mess. It wouldn't matter, just as long as it was fun, but nope. No fun was had. HAHA.

PS I think I have a cold but body aches are gone! So no bedrest needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment