Friday, July 8, 2011

Tour of my school

Some of the pics I took this week..


I work at an English center that is its own school within a bigger elementary school. This is the GDEC section of the school.


Cubicles in the teachers' office. The one I use is the one with the big paper birthday cake tacked up on the side.


Field in front of the school. It's pretty nice.


One of the lunches that I ate at school. The one time that I actually brought my camera, and the meal turned out to be one of the least appetizing and least typical. Usually it's rice, soup, and random sides.


Kids eating lunch in the cafeteria.


My lovely homeroom class this week! <3 I took this right before I showed them a movie as their last activity for the week. They were a good group (for the most part).


My desk this week. I took this while the kids were watching the movie.. I also want to note the Hershey kiss that one of the kids gave me. They give me all kinds of random things over the week (yesterday after school this girl gave me some dduk from her dad's dduk store) but the students got fake money to spend at the gift shop on Friday and one of the boys used a part of his money to give me a chocolate. So cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DUDE
LOVE THE LUNCH TRAY.........!!!!!
KIDS ARE SO CUTE :D

Post a Comment