Friday, July 29, 2011

Assignments already...

Just got done with a online orientation test for one of the clinic simulation courses.. we have 5 attempts to take it. The first time I took it a week and a half ago, I got a 65. -__- Although to be fair, I took it at 3 in the morning when I was jetlagged (mind was not exactly in school mode), plus I didn't take it too seriously since I had a lot of chances... just didn't think I would do that bad HAHA. So I got freaked out and procrastinated on retaking it until today when I got really sick of the cloud over my head. Anyway, tell me why, when I opened the window, my old test with corrections all over it was available? Hip hip hooray! So it was easy. I actually prayed right beforehand because I was stressin.. gotta give thanks!

With that done, I'm going back into summer vacation hibernation.. peace out school. Do not bother me until next week.. and make it LATE next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment