Monday, January 30, 2012

This city is not nerd friendly

The biggest gripe I have about being a student where I live is that there are barely any options for studying later into the evening. EVERYTHING closes at 9, and the places that don't (and I can only think of literally 2 examples) are either farther than I would like to drive and/or unappealing.

I truly miss the days when I could walk/bus/take a short drive to the libraries in undergrad, and could take my pick depending on the level of nerdiness I was feeling. The luxury life...

Now I'm scrambling, calling all the Starbucks in my area trying to find a joint that stays open for another couple of hours. Newsflash. There are none.

So here I am, blogging instead of studying, in my room, doing exactly what I tried to avoid by getting out of the apartment.

La di da...

No comments:

Post a Comment