Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just say no

To t-shirts!


My ridiculous t-shirt collection

There was once a time when I was a t-shirt fiend. If it fit the criteria 1. cute, 2. free, or 3. basically had any resemblance of a t-shirt, I wanted it! And now I face the consequence of my overindulgence: more shirts than I know what to do with. Although I never run low on clothes to work out in, I suppose I would have to work out at some point in order to use them..

So if I'm going to make any last minute new year's resolutions, this is probably the only one: no more t-shirts! I don't care how cute, or how free, or how much it looks like a t-shirt, I can't accept it.

Except.. I just signed up for an exercise program (in order to combat the aforementioned lack thereof in my life), and the prize at the end is... a free t-shirt. Ha.. 

Okay, that will be my ONLY exception.. then back to a t-shirt free life!

No comments:

Post a Comment