Friday, January 6, 2012

Just go

3 Reasons to Travel While You're Young

I stumbled upon a blog today, and found a bit of a kindred spirit in its author. I read through several articles about writing, Christian living/faith, and other subjects I found relevant, but the above-linked entry was one of my favorites.

I've been given a couple of opportunities to travel in this new year, with one in particular in mind. As much as I love to visit new destinations, the voice of hesitancy (which lives in a nice penthouse in my brain, as I've failed to evict it thus far) began its usual recital of reasons why I shouldn't seize this chance: money, timing, safety, etc.

But I feel inspired again. While I can think of several other reasons why traveling is personally precious to me, I'm finding confirmation in what I want to do this summer through this guy's post.

Just go.

I think I'm going.

PS-I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, so I probably sound a little wacky. Had random insomnia last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment