Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Correatown-All The World (I Tell Myself)


Rainy Tuesday. Just caught a few episodes of Friends.. I honestly LOVE this show. I haven't seen it in a while, but it was perfect "unwinding" tv, especially with the weather. It never ever fails to make me laugh, even though I've seen almost every episode, multiple times.

Anyway. We opened the skull today in Gross Anatomy. My group's brain oozed out and was mushy so we had to throw ours away. And I passed one of my Class II #18 tooth preps! After mucho failing. One more to go..

Edit. I have to include this quote from the NYT for the day, on how competitive getting into preschool/private school is these days. It is disturbing yet amusing: "One of the lucky 17 who got into Trinity’s kindergarten class with no previous connection to the school, and who helps make it diverse, is the daughter of Rajeev Bhaman, a portfolio manager, and Gala Prabhu, a management consultant. The low acceptance rate led the couple to apply to nine schools in a process Mr. Bhaman described as 'my full-time job for four months' and 'way more difficult than anything I’ve done academically in my life, including applying to university in America from India.'"

Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment