Sunday, September 2, 2012

Peach picking and wine tasting

One of my roommates moved out yesterday. Because we lived together for three years, and she's one of the people who has been with me since the beginning of my life in this city, it was a bit sad when she left. Aside from family and my other roommate, I have never lived with anyone for this long! A lot of memories over the years. Such as our peach picking and wine tasting adventures a couple of weeks ago!

Yum! At Carter Mountain.

Basket purely for show. Belonged to the people who graciously took this pic for us!

At the Jefferson Vineyards in/near Charlottesville.

Relaxing in the gorgeous weather that day.

I'm starting to feel a shift in my life in this city. Soon, my other roommate will move out as well, and I'll have to somehow navigate through my last two years here without these girls. They've definitely made living here easier and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment