Monday, September 3, 2012

Hair inspiration

I am still obsessed with wanting to dye my hair blonde. One of the main reservations I had with this though was the whole growing out process, not to mention the extensive maintenance I imagine it would require. However, I stumbled upon some hair inspiration from a blog that is making it harder and harder to resist taking some chemical to the head:




While it is possibly creepy that I have random people's pictures on my blog (they are from http://www.fashionista804.com, for the record), I love this ombre look on the girl on the right. Casual, and a gradual change from blonde to black, so even if my roots grow out a little, it's all good in the neighborhood. I also like the actual blonde color-not brassy or orange-y. As a side note, the hair color on the girl on the left is really pretty too.

If I ever get this done, I'm taking these photos in to the salon with me. Hopefully these girls won't mind! Or maybe I can learn to do this myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment