Friday, May 18, 2012

School reached out with its claws and drew me back in.

After a week of summer vacation, I am back in school for a month. On top of this, I scheduled to take my boards (national standard test for licensure, part 1) July 9. This means that for the next month and some change, I'll be studying hardcore like never before!

My daily life until July 9, compartmentalized. At least it's pretty to look at:


This first week back, I kind of got "Study" and "Misc" mixed up a lot, so learning about pathology has often turned into nap time, blogging time, etc. Adjustment period. :) But at the same time, I'm going try to fit in some breaks/fun whenever I can. Because it's summer! And I refuse to be burnt out. Life is more than academics, even though I need to prioritize it for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment