Sunday, January 11, 2015

Inspiration in procrastination

My life as a student is coming to a close. I have to say, after 23 consecutive years in school, I CAN'T WAIT! Honestly can't see myself missing school at this point.

However, in contrast to the "country club semester" last fall (as one of my faculty called it) now is the final hurdle of tests, and licensure boards. Including one tomorrow that I am procrastinating in studying. As per custom, right? :) It just feels so familiar and.. right. Won't have too many of these specific moments left.

It's officially 2015. So far it has consisted of:
Jan 1-4 New Orleans
5-6 First days of spring semester, mostly consisting of housekeeping, admin work
7-9 Off-campus external rotation to Northern Neck Free Clinic

After a whirlwind of traveling, both for fun and for school, this weekend and tomorrow seems like the start of the year. Finally feel settled into the year.

I have no idea where I'll be after this summer, but I will say I'm ready for new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment