Saturday, January 5, 2013

2. Reading


Vacations are when I get to catch up on reading, one of the persistent loves of my life. I usually have a book or two in the back of my mind that I intend to peruse, but when inspiration is lacking, I turn to best-seller lists and scour the internet/bookstores for any notable potential finds. Sometimes what I end up reading and liking is, for lack of better term, random. For example, Andre Agassi's Open, written by J.R. Moehringer. I won't make this a book review, but it was surprisingly captivating.

My rediscovery of books has carried over through winter break and into my spring semester. Schoolwork hasn't picked up full speed yet, thankfully, so I have the time to indulge a little more. Hence my trip to the neighborhood library this afternoon where, like an addict to the addiction, I got my fix. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment