Thursday, January 17, 2013

14. Baby teeth


Me: Is it supposed to snow tomorrow?
Classmate: Have you been living under a rock?

Despite hearing rumors about possible snow tonight/tomorrow, weather.com told me it would be a sunny 40 degrees F tomorrow so I subconsciously haven't believed it. But, I've been proven wrong: it is steadily sleeting right now. There's no hope in it getting me out of school tomorrow (class unusually starts at 11am this Friday for me), so I'd rather it not fall on us, but oh well. 

Today, we had pedodontics lab, the first of two sessions. I'm pretty sure I do not want to be a pediatric dentist at this point, even though I love kids. It's the dealing with crazy parents, and kids' squirminess while I hold sharp/dangerous objects, that turn me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment