Sunday, November 25, 2012

Word of mouth failed me

Happy belated Thanksgiving! For some reason, I had the BEST time being at home this vacation. I feel so refreshed, smothered by family love, and (somewhat) ready to tackle the rest of the semester. About to do some damage control.. hee. -__-

Anyway, I usually only start watching Korean dramas after hearing about them from friends who are really into this kind of thing, but I randomly discovered and got into this one drama called Love Rain/사랑비 that is so good! It's surprising to me that I haven't heard a single peep about this drama from anyone (I even recently asked someone about a good drama to check out), even though it seems to be pretty popular and I think one of the better ones out there this year, if not in a while. Though I will say I liked the beginning 1970s storyline more than I'm liking the current day.

Thank goodness it's only 20 episodes.. otherwise I would be in big trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment