Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grateful Tuesday

Today, I was going to school when I realized that I forgot my wallet and didn't bring any food for lunch. I had a huge test in the afternoon, and was planning to stay late to get some other lab work done afterward, so I was slightly concerned how I was going to make it till 6pm. For some reason, I'm especially adamant about making sure I eat before taking a test.. like my blood sugar level is going to make or break my grade. Anyway, so I threw out a prayer, asking for provision and help with my exam.

I actually didn't get to eat before my test, but thankfully it went well anyway. :) But afterward, I had an hour to kill, and my friends happened to be heading over to lunch the same time I called them. They graciously picked me up and spotted me a yummy sandwich, and I went back to lab and finished a good chunk of assignments I was behind on.

So yes.. God provides. Thankful for my education, for food, for friends. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment