Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snacktime


One snack that I got really into this year was 꼬깔콘/kkokkal corn. I think it's essentially the same thing as American Bugles, but I haven't had Bugles for years so I can't accurately compare. I've known about these and eaten them since I was little, but for some reason they made a huge comeback in my life, out of all the snacks there are out there. And YES the kind matters.. I always get the 군옥수수/"barbecue" flavor. So good.. I try not to buy/eat chips, etc. because I have no self-control, and when it comes these, well, I have no self-control. There have been many a times when I gobble down the whole bag in one sitting. :( The small kind though!

And how are these eaten? With molars! Which I should be studying about at the moment. Test tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment