Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some things never change

Day 2 of orientation today. I was kiiinda expecting orientation to be more interactive, but we're mostly stuffed in a classroom all day listening to presentation after presentation regarding different aspects of dschool. Although we did get to go into the gross anatomy lab and meet our cadavers which was pretty cool.

We had a huge break at one point, and so I took the opportunity to go down to the clinic where I used to work. Apparently it was closed that day, but one of the assistants whom I used to work with, and a couple of the residents were there. It was the same as usual though. Same drama, same complaints. As much as I am not a fan of drama, seeing familiar, friendly faces made me miss the place, especially in light of all the new in my life these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment