Thursday, August 25, 2011

First test

My first test of the semester tomorrow. Naturally, I used a good chunk of time youtubing and finding music today. Sigh...

However, I had a Dentsim competency today, which is drilling on a tooth in a mannequin.. did better than expected. Thank you God, because I was definitely failing on some of my teeth during practice times. It's a gamble to try to perfect the tooth prep, because one little mistake could bring the score down to failing. So I went as far as I could until 1. I liked my grade and 2. I got nervous that I would mess the tooth up completely, and then stopped. I think I was capable of improving it a little more though.

I will say that Dentsim makes me excited about dentistry. I can't say the same about Gross Anatomy...

No comments:

Post a Comment